Format: Audios are available in CD or MP3
Length: Audios are approx. 60 minutes ea.
Home Education & Discipleship Starter Pack Includes:
Audio Resources Included:
- Homeschooling (Basement Tape #1): A conversation about why we home educate, what the Bible says about what and how to teach your children.
- Homeschooling Reducks (Basement Tape #109): A conversation revisiting the topic of home education once toddlers have become teenagers. What changed? What stayed the same?
- Home Discipleship (Salt Talks): A conversation with seasoned homeschoolers Steve & Kara Murphy and some of their friends on the purpose of education, and how to raise up children in the way they should go.
- College 101 (Basement Tape #55): How should we think about college? How should we prepare our children for it? How can we prepare our children to be faithful stewards of God’s kingdom?
- College 201 (Basement Tape #56): We consider more of the underlying assumptions, about education, about the good life, about honest labor, that push us in the direction of college.
- When You Rise Up: A Covenantal Approach to Homeschooling by Dr. R.C. Sproul Jr. considers who should teach our children, what they should be taught, and the goal of education.
- College Without Compromise by Scott & Kris Weightman What about college? Do we give up or convictions in order for our child to get a college education? Do we give up our hopes for college because our convictions will get in the way?
What are Basement Tapes?
The Basement Tapes are conversations between Dr. R.C. Sproul Jr., Rev. Laurence Windham, their friends and special guests, on subjects related to the “good life,” a simple, separate, and deliberate life, lived out for the glory of God and for the building of His Kingdom. These conversations serve to help us develop a Christian worldview. Started in 2002, we now have over 140 conversations on all areas of life that we are seeking to think biblically about so that we might take dominion over them for the King and His kingdom.
What are Salt Talks?
Salt Talks are conversations with men and women, just like you, who are trying to be salt and light in their homes, churches, and communities. Join Pastor Laurence Windham as he leads these fun and revealing conversations on the struggles and triumphs of living and working for King Jesus.